V-Cut 240 (625mm) - Maja - Marel
Marel's Maja V-Cut 240 (625mm) has wide range of applications for all pieces of pork, beef, veal, lamb, poultry, fresh, frozen, with or without bone. Designed to cut fresh meat into fixed-weight portions, cubes and strips with uniform shape and thickness, the V-Cut 240 is a highly flexible portion cutter for retail and food service suppliers
Maximum output: V-Cut 240 for cuts of meat up to 625 mmtower for standard meat cuts
- Accessories and options for V-Cut 240: Calibration set individually adapted to the customer's request in relation to the pieces to be sliced.
- Mobile trolley for the proper storage of calibration sets and cleaning mats.
- Cutting capacity: approx. 40 - 240 cuts / min.
- Portion diameter: 50 mm - 300 x 130 mm
- Portion thickness: 2 - 70 mm
- Product length: up to 625 mm
- Width of machine: 997 mm (39.25'')
- Depth of machine: 1879 mm (73.74'')
- Height of machine: 3125 mm (123.0'') transport height 2100 mm (82.7'')
- Portion outlet height: 869 mm (34.1'')
- Electrical connection: approx. 17 kW
- Current consumption: max. 25 A
- Machine weight: approx. 1350 kg
- V-Cut 240 (750mm)
- V-Cut 160
- V-Cut 200